Founding Partners are formal collaborators with Respect Network Corporation in development and deployment of the Respect Network. They fall into six categories:
- Commercial Partners are working with Respect Network Corporation to build and operate the network.
- Ecosystem Partners are organizations who have already developed their own personal data ecosystems and trust frameworks.
- Development Partners are developing specific technologies and/or applications for the Respect Network.
- Verification Partners have developed specialized privacy-protecting technologies and services for verifying individual’s identities and credentials.
- Non-Profit Partners are NGOs for whom the Respect Network is a solution for both member relationship management and a sustainable funding model.
- Consulting Partners provide consulting services to companies joining the network (Founding Members).
We invite you to contact us if your organization is interested in becoming a Founding Partner.